Need Advocacy list added to archives.postgresql.org

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi Marc,

Would you be able to organise for the Advocacy mailing list (and maybe
the Performance list also) to be added to the archives on the
archives.postgresql.org site?

At present nothing is keeping a history of the messages, neither through
the Google Groups nor the PostgreSQL mailing list archives.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

Re: Need Advocacy list added to archives.postgresql.org

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
done, its a simple 'mkdir' to get it to be displayed ... any other lists
I've missed that you can tell?

Date:
"Marc G. Fournier" wrote:

> done, its a simple 'mkdir' to get it to be displayed ... any other lists
> I've missed that you can tell?

Cool.  Thanks Marc.

Can't think of any others that are needed at the moment.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Justin Clift wrote:
>
> > Hi Marc,
> >
> > Would you be able to organise for the Advocacy mailing list (and maybe
> > the Performance list also) to be added to the archives on the
> > archives.postgresql.org site?
> >
> > At present nothing is keeping a history of the messages, neither through
> > the Google Groups nor the PostgreSQL mailing list archives.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Regards and best wishes,
> >
> > Justin Clift
> >
> > --
> > "My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those
> > who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the
> > first group; there was less competition there."
> >    - Indira Gandhi

   - Indira Gandhi