Information required

From
"M.Nasir Aftab"
Date:
Dear Recipient ;
                         I have a batch of SQL script .As I run that in agAdmin||| there display an error .
But I am unable to find the line which is producing the error .
please inform me is there any software that can be use to debug the query using in postgres .

I shall be thankful to for this information .

Regards :
              Muhammad Nsir Aftab

Re: Information required

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
"M.Nasir Aftab" <tonasirinbox@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a batch of SQL script .As I run that in
> agAdmin||| there display an error .
> But I am unable to find the line which is producing the error .

It's hard to know what to suggest without knowing what the script is
or what the error is.  This page may give you some ideas on what
information you could provide which allow us to provide useful
advice:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin