ruby connect

From
Justin Carrera

I’m trying to connect ruby to postgres on ubuntu and the only link I found that has the library is down.  Does anyone have the postgres library for ruby?  Or direct me to it?

Re: ruby connect

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 09:29 -0400, Justin Carrera wrote:
> Does anyone have the postgres library for ruby?

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-pg

Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com
                   http://www.gunduz.org

Attachment

Re: ruby connect

From
Marcin Stępnicki
Date:
Dnia Mon, 01 Jun 2009 09:29:30 -0400, Justin Carrera napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to connect ruby to postgres on ubuntu and the only link I
> found that has the library is down.  Does anyone have the postgres
> library for ruby?  Or direct me to it?

It's in the libpgsql-ruby package.