copy a database withou the data

From
"Marc Fromm"
Date:
We have a database that we use each year.
Each year the database needs to be free of any data from the past year.
We need to retain last years data base with its data.

I tried using template:
CREATE DATABASE 'year2007-2008' TEMPLATE 'year2006-2007';

But the new database contains all the data from the old database.
Is there a way to just get the old database design into a new database?

Thanks

Marc

Re: copy a database withou the data

From