Canceling process from pgAdmin III

From
Sebastián Baioni
Date:
Hi,
In Earlier versions of PostgreSQL (installed in FreeBSD) we could cancel process from Server Status of pgAdmin III (in MS Windows). Now we have PG 8.2 and we can't do it anymore.
¿What must we change to be able to cancel process from pgAdmin III?

Thanks
     Sebastián

Sebastián Baioni

Los referentes más importantes en compra/venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!. Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil.
Visitá http://ar.autos.yahoo.com/

Re: Canceling process from pgAdmin III

From
"Usama Dar"

In Earlier versions of PostgreSQL (installed in FreeBSD) we could cancel process from Server Status of pgAdmin III (in MS Windows). Now we have PG 8.2 and we can't do it anymore.
¿What must we change to be able to cancel process from pgAdmin III?

i think you will get more response to this if you asked this on pgadmin mailing list , or you can use pg_cancel_backend function from a command line like psql.

--
Usama Munir Dar http://linkedin.com/in/usamadar
Consultant Architect