Need Suggestion about new version of PostgresSQL 8.1

From
Mohamed Fazil
Date:
Hi ,

I am planning to impliment the new release of Postgres SQL 8.1 in my application. Before implimenting i would like to know if Postgres SQL 8.1 is stable enough or should Postgres SQL 8.0 be choosen.

Mohamed Fazil

Yahoo! Photos

Re: Need Suggestion about new version of PostgresSQL 8.1

From
"Qingqing Zhou"
Date:
"Mohamed Fazil" <mohdfazil_p_a@yahoo.com> wrote

>  I am planning to impliment the new release of Postgres SQL 8.1 in my
> application. Before implimenting i would like to know if Postgres SQL 8.1
> is stable enough or should Postgres SQL 8.0 be choosen.

Well, there are proofs that both versions are very stable, and there is no
observation indicating which version is even better. Version 8.1 has more
functionalities than 8.0, so check out if the functionalities match your
requirements.

Regards,
Qingqing