max_fsm_relations

From
Pallav Kalva
Date:
Hi Everybody,

     I want to set max_fsm_relations parameter in the postgres.conf file
is there any way to find out the count of all the
tables and indexes in all the databases without running any vacuum
verbose commands ?

Thanks!
Pallav

Re: max_fsm_relations

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
 --- Pallav Kalva <pkalva@deg.cc> escribió:
> Hi Everybody,
>
>      I want to set max_fsm_relations parameter in
> the postgres.conf file
> is there any way to find out the count of all the
> tables and indexes in all the databases without
> running any vacuum
> verbose commands ?

maybe

select count(*) from pg_class where relname like
'some-prefix-youuse%';

but you need to do this per-database. besides your
tables must have a prefix to identify them if they
have not maybe the owner if  it is postgres, wll i
don't know.

regards,
Jaime Casanova