These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

From
"Mike Cox"
Date:
Hello. My name is Mike Cox. I am in charge of the changing of these
postgresql lists. I have decided that we are going to drop most of the
lists from the vote. We will only be making 4 lists into real Usenet
newsgroups if we win the election. The rest of the lists are crap and
they take up too much fucking room. Marc was an asshole for stealing
BIG8 newsgroup names without voting. He is an irresponsible piece of
shit scumbag cock-licking anus-eating foreskin-sniffing motherfucking
faggot. He has an ego the size of Dolly Parton's tits. Be sure to vote
yes on all four of these lists or every list will be removed.

Your support is most appreciated!

Mike Cox
mikecoxlinux@yahoo.com

Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

From
"Sander Steffann"
Date:
Hi,

> Hello. My name is Mike Cox. I am in charge of the changing of these
> postgresql lists. I have decided that we are going to drop most of the
> lists from the vote. We will only be making 4 lists into real Usenet
> newsgroups if we win the election. The rest of the lists are crap and
> they take up too much fucking room. Marc was an <very offending
> language>. Be sure to vote yes on all four of these lists or every list
> will be removed.

Please grow up and learn to use decent language and arguments to make your
point...

> Your support is most appreciated!

Kicking this guy off the lists would be very much appreciated...
Sander.

Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

From
Oliver Elphick
Date:
On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 07:59 +0000, Mike Cox wrote:
> Hello. My name is Mike Cox.

I think this offensive mail was forged; please do not attribute it to
the real Mike Cox unless he affirms it.

Here is the first Received header at svr1.postgresql.org; and note the
message id also contains the string mail3.lidya.net: