Postgresql 7.4.6 Release Question

From
Rao Kumar

Greetings,

I am planning to upgrade our postgres server to new release 7.4.6. I can get the tar.gz and RPM from various mirrors but any idea when this will be available for Fress BSD ports?. I tried to look this up under the General and Admin mailing lists and couldn't find any threads related. Greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thank You

Best Regards,

Rao Kumar
raokumar@netwolves.com

Re: Postgresql 7.4.6 Release Question

From
Ian FREISLICH
Rao Kumar wrote:
> I am planning to upgrade our postgres server to new release 7.4.6. I can get
> the tar.gz and RPM from various mirrors but any idea when this will be
> available for Fress BSD ports?. I tried to look this up under the General
> and Admin mailing lists and couldn't find any threads related. Greatly
> appreciate your feedback.

Ask the FreeBSD port maintainer: girgen@pingpong.net

Ian

--