oracle synonyms

From
sachdev@dacafe.com
Date:
Hi,
 I am trying to port from oracle database to postgres. I was not able to
port Oracle synonyms to postgres. I appriciate if anybody can give a
solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sachdev

Re: oracle synonyms

From
"Randy Harris"
Date:
<sachdev@dacafe.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>  I am trying to port from oracle database to postgres. I was not able to
> port Oracle synonyms to postgres. I appriciate if anybody can give a
> solution.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Sachdev

I'm brand new to PostgreSQL and face the same task (migrating from Oracle).
Can you give me an idea of how you migrated the objects (other than
synonyms)?

Thanks in advance.