Error: Relation "pg_rel_check" does not exist

From
"Christian Brosig"

I use postgres now for about 1 Year and i am really happy with postgres (7.2).

I use Linux as database server and pgAdmin as frontent.

Last week I set up a new server. Included in the new linux distribution is also a newer version of postgres (7.3.2)

I used pg_dump to export a database from the old server and to import it to the new one.

Now there seems to be a problem.

If I click on a table (using pgAdmin) there is a pop up with then following error message:

An error occurred in pgAdmin II: frmMain.tvTable

Description. Error while executing the query

ERROR: Relation “pg_relcheck” does not exist

What is the reason? What must I do?

I hope anyone could help me.

(Please reply also directly to Brosig@dataconsult.de)

Thanks.

Christian Brosig

Re: Error: Relation "pg_rel_check" does not exist

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Christian Brosig wrote:

> I use postgres now for about 1 Year and i am really happy with postgres
> (7.2).
>
> I use Linux as database server and pgAdmin as frontent.
>
> Last week I set up a new server. Included in the new linux distribution
> is also a newer version of postgres (7.3.2)
>
> I used pg_dump to export a database from the old server and to import it
> to the new one.
>
> Now there seems to be a problem.
>
> If I click on a table (using pgAdmin) there is a pop up with then
> following error message:
>
> An error occurred in pgAdmin II: frmMain.tvTable
>
> Description. Error while executing the query
>
> ERROR: Relation "pg_relcheck" does not exist

You may need to upgrade pgAdmin.  pg_relcheck went away in 7.3.