[GWAVA:ecwa6lyk] Source block message notification (fwd)

From
Laurette Cisneros
Date:
When I post to pgsql-admin@postgresql.org, I get the below return email
(twice now).

At first I thought it was an error posting to the pgsql-admin list, but it
looks like someone on the list is bouncing messages?

Thanks,

L.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed,  4 Sep 2002 00:15:04 +0200
From: GWAVA <Postmaster@akf.dk>
To: laurette@nextbus.com
Subject: [GWAVA:ecwa6lyk] Source block message notification

Den postmeddelelse du prøvede at sende til [No To Addresses] blev ikke afleveret.
Meddelelsen kom fra en adresse som ikke tillades i postsystemet akf.dk, og blev derfor afvist.

Kontakt venligst din systemadministrator for at få flere oplysninger om problemet.

Information om den afviste postmeddelelse:

FRA: laurette@nextbus.com
TIL: [No To Addresses]
Emne: [ADMIN] pg_restore error

Vedhæftet fil:

The message you tried to send to [No To Addresses] was not delivered.
The message was sent from an address which is not permitted in the akf.dk mail system and was rejected.

Please contact your system administrator for more information.

Information about the problem message:

FROM: laurette@nextbus.com
TO: [No To Addresses]