pgAdmin4, mac keyboard sortcuts

From
Attila Soki
Date:
hi,

i currently playing with pgadmin4 beta 4 on os x 10.10.5 and noticed that the query tool does not understands the
standardmac keyboard shortcuts like "go to the end of the line", "go to the begin of the line", etc..
for me, this was distracting in pgadmin 3 and i was hoping that this would change in pgAdmin 4.

here is a list of the mac keyboard shortcuts
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236
it would be cool if you could implement at least the cursor movement shortcuts like
Command Arrow, Option Arrow

thanks again for the rewrite

Attila

Re: pgAdmin4, mac keyboard sortcuts

From
Ashesh Vashi

Attila,

i currently playing with pgadmin4 beta 4 on os x 10.10.5 and noticed that the query tool does not understands the standard mac keyboard shortcuts like "go to the end of the line", "go to the begin of the line", etc..
for me, this was distracting in pgadmin 3 and i was hoping that this would change in pgAdmin 4.

here is a list of the mac keyboard shortcuts
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236
it would be cool if you could implement at least the cursor movement shortcuts like
Command Arrow, Option Arrow

We have limited number resources available.
It will be taken care in future release based on the priority.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi