pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 released

From
Dave Page
Date:
pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 is now available for download from:
https://www.pgadmin.org/download/

For details of the changes since beta 2, please see the project
tracker: https://redmine.postgresql.org/versions/33

Please download, test and log any issues you may find. Please remember
to log each issue in an individual ticket, and to avoid logging
duplicate bugs! Issues can be viewed and updated here:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues

Thanks, Dave.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 released

From
Andrzej Zawadzki
Date:
cite="mid:CA+OCxowqiTjOW6H8aZhRit2S+c=j1Ka9k2Jpqa8u38s2UEJ2iw@mail.gmail.com"type="cite"><pre wrap="">pgAdmin 4
v1.0-beta3is now available for download from:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.pgadmin.org/download/">https://www.pgadmin.org/download/</a>

Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 released

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Andrzej Zawadzki <zawadaa@wp.pl> wrote:
> On 22.07.2016 17:01, Dave Page wrote:
>
> pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 is now available for download from:
> https://www.pgadmin.org/download/
>

> Hi!
>
> Dave, how to run new pgadmin on Linux?

Until the Linux packagers have caught up (hi Devrim!), you can either
use the PIP package:

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pip4.php

or, install the EDB PostgreSQL installer from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload,
which includes a desktop build for Linux 32/64.

You can find more info on setting up a server (typically how you'd use
the PIP package) here:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/dev/server_deployment.html

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.0-beta3 released

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 2016-07-22 at 17:24 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> Until the Linux packagers have caught up (hi Devrim!)

Hi! :( This is really on top of my list already :/

Devrim GÜNDÜZ