pgAdmin crashes when showing "Guru Hint - Server denies access" with Polish locale

From
daniel@poradnik-webmastera.com
Date:
Hi,
I found that pgAdmin crashes when it tries to connect to DB and then
wants to show the "Guru Hint - Server denies access" dialog. This
happens when language is set to Polish (pl_PL). When I switched to
English, problem disappeared - dialog was displayed properly. Please
fix this.

Windows 7 Pro SP1 (English version)
pgAdmin installed from binary package, version 1.18.1

Regards,
Daniel

Ashesh, can you or one of the team look into this please?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM,  <daniel@poradnik-webmastera.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I found that pgAdmin crashes when it tries to connect to DB and then wants
> to show the "Guru Hint - Server denies access" dialog. This happens when
> language is set to Polish (pl_PL). When I switched to English, problem
> disappeared - dialog was displayed properly. Please fix this.
>
> Windows 7 Pro SP1 (English version)
> pgAdmin installed from binary package, version 1.18.1
>

> Regards,
> Daniel

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

I am already working on the explain code...
Found a functional bug, I will update you on this and the bug both on a separate mail.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you or one of the team look into this please?

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM,  <daniel@poradnik-webmastera.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I found that pgAdmin crashes when it tries to connect to DB and then wants
> to show the "Guru Hint - Server denies access" dialog. This happens when
> language is set to Polish (pl_PL). When I switched to English, problem
> disappeared - dialog was displayed properly. Please fix this.
>
> Windows 7 Pro SP1 (English version)
> pgAdmin installed from binary package, version 1.18.1
>

> Regards,
> Daniel

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com