Support for Types

From
Dave Greco
Date:
Running PGAdmin III version 1.12.2. I do not see my user defined types anywhere in the schema list. Am I missing something or is this just not supported in PGAdmin III? Also, there is no "New Type" when you right-click on the schema.

Example of a type I have definied:

hits=> \d test_result
Composite type "public.test_result"
 Column |          Type
--------+------------------------
 id     | integer
 module | character varying(255)
 test   | text
 result | boolean

~Thanks
Dave Greco

Re: Support for Types

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Dave Greco <dgreco3917@gmail.com> wrote:
> Running PGAdmin III version 1.12.2. I do not see my user defined types
> anywhere in the schema list. Am I missing something or is this just not
> supported in PGAdmin III? Also, there is no "New Type" when you right-click
> on the schema.

Do you have Types enabled under File -> Preferences -> Browser (or
pgAdmin3 -> Preferences -> Browser, if on a Mac)?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company