reporting feature request

From
Richard Broersma
Date:
[platform] Windows XP
[version] 1.10.2

I'd be nice if the comment field in reports such as the "data
dictionary" report would auto-wrapped.  Notice how long comments get
truncated when printing the report.

Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

Re: reporting feature request

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Le 14/05/2010 19:19, Richard Broersma a écrit :
> [platform] Windows XP
> [version] 1.10.2
>
> I'd be nice if the comment field in reports such as the "data
> dictionary" report would auto-wrapped.  Notice how long comments get
> truncated when printing the report.

Can you send us a screenshot? I don't actually understand what you mean,
and a screenshot will surely help.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

Date:
Le 14/05/2010 19:56, Richard Broersma a écrit :
> On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>
>> Can you send us a screenshot? I don't actually understand what you mean,
>> and a screenshot will surely help.
>
> I've attached a screen shot and the original report.

OK, got it. This is a CSS issue. .ReportTableValueCell has a white-space
attribute set to nowrap. The better thing you have to do is using your
own CSS file. You can set it on the report dialog. Make sure that there
is no white-space attribute for .ReportTableValueCell of if there is
one, that it's set to wrap.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com

Re: reporting feature request

From
Richard Broersma
Date:
okay i'll give it a try thanks.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Guillaume Lelarge