Hi

From
kiran kumar
Date:
Hi,

  I have 2 databases names TEST and TESTING
  TEST contains 1 schema named Public
  TESTING contains 1 schema named project
  Now  i am in TESTING database..now i want access table 'users' in schema 'public' in TEST database.
  How to access that table.

 2)  i have 2 servers access i.e local and mainserver.
  How access table from one server to another server?

 3) How to take scheduled back up in enterprisedb 8.2.

Please help me.

Regards,
Kiran

Re: Hi

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi,

Le 31/01/2010 05:29, kiran kumar a écrit :
> [...]
>   I have 2 databases names TEST and TESTING
>   TEST contains 1 schema named Public
>   TESTING contains 1 schema named project
>   Now  i am in TESTING database..now i want access table 'users' in schema
> 'public' in TEST database.
>   How to access that table.

Use dblink. See
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/interactive/dblink.html for more details.

>  2)  i have 2 servers access i.e local and mainserver.
>   How access table from one server to another server?

Same answer.

>  3) How to take scheduled back up in enterprisedb 8.2.

I don't understand what you mean. You should better ask the EnterpriseDB
guys.

BTW, this list is for pgAdmin support.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com