PostgreSQL 8.5

From
Vladimir Kokovic'
Date:
Hi,

Has anyone tried pgAdmin with PostgreSQL 8.5 ?

pgAdmin(svn version) reports:

Warning:
This version of pgAdmin has only been tested with PostgreSQL version 8.4
and below and may not function correctly with this server. Please
upgrade pgAdmin.

Best regards,
Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia

Re: PostgreSQL 8.5

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Le mercredi 11 novembre 2009 à 19:01:31, Vladimir Kokovic' a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried pgAdmin with PostgreSQL 8.5 ?
>
> pgAdmin(svn version) reports:
>
> Warning:
> This version of pgAdmin has only been tested with PostgreSQL version 8.4
> and below and may not function correctly with this server. Please
> upgrade pgAdmin.

Which is true.

pgAdmin 1.10 is completely compatible with 8.4, but we can't say for future
releases. Work is currently done to add compatibility with 8.5.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com