Small typo

From
Raymond O'Donnell
Date:
Hi Dave et al.,

I've just noticed a small typographical error in PgAdmin 1.10 - when you
open the data view onto a table, the tool tip for the leftmost button on
the toolbar reads "Saved the changed row." rather than "Save the..."

Not being picky or anything, but.... :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: Small typo

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi Raymond,

Le vendredi 31 juillet 2009 à 22:46:30, Raymond O'Donnell a écrit :
> [...]
> I've just noticed a small typographical error in PgAdmin 1.10 - when you
> open the data view onto a table, the tool tip for the leftmost button on
> the toolbar reads "Saved the changed row." rather than "Save the..."
>
> Not being picky or anything, but.... :-)

:)

Fixed, and commited. Thanks.

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com