How see custom types in pgAdmin?

From
"Bill"
Date:
I am very new to PostgreSQL so forgive me if I am missing something
obvious. I have created a custom type using CREATE TYPE. Where can I
see my custom types in pgAdmin?

--
.Bill.

Re: How see custom types in pgAdmin?

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Bill a écrit :
> I am very new to PostgreSQL so forgive me if I am missing something
> obvious. I have created a custom type using CREATE TYPE. Where can I
> see my custom types in pgAdmin?

Have you turned Type display on ? To do so, go in menu File, item
Options. Then click on Display tab. Go to the end of the list and make
sure Types is checked.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

Date:
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> Bill a écrit :
> > I am very new to PostgreSQL so forgive me if I am missing something
> > obvious. I have created a custom type using CREATE TYPE. Where can I
> > see my custom types in pgAdmin?
> >

> Have you turned Type display on ? To do so, go in menu File, item
> Options. Then click on Display tab. Go to the end of the list and
> make sure Types is checked.

Thank you. That was the problem.

--
.Bill.