no database or relation name in locks list

From
Julius Tuskenis
Date:
Hello.

I use Zeos components for delphi and they act the strange way.
In Server Status window (in pgAdmin)  I see Exclusive lock on my server
(using pgAdmin) but cant understand what is locked, because Database and
Relation fields are left blank. What does it mean? (Attaching screenshot).

OS = WinXp
pgAdminIII v 1.8.2

--
Julius Tuskenis

Attachment

Re: no database or relation name in locks list

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Julius Tuskenis a écrit :
> I use Zeos components for delphi and they act the strange way.
> In Server Status window (in pgAdmin)  I see Exclusive lock on my server
> (using pgAdmin) but cant understand what is locked, because Database and
> Relation fields are left blank. What does it mean? (Attaching screenshot).

Seems to be the exclusive lock held by a transaction. Is it the only
lock on the server ?

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com