Not working delete key in a scratch pad

From
Marcin Zajączkowski
Date:
Hi,

While editing text in a scratch pad (in a edit data window) delete key
doesn't work (does nothing).
Tested with snapshot 2007-06-19.

Regards
Marcin

Re: Not working delete key in a scratch pad

From
"Milen A. Radev"
Date:
Marcin Zajączkowski написа:
> Hi,
>
> While editing text in a scratch pad (in a edit data window) delete key
> doesn't work (does nothing).
> Tested with snapshot 2007-06-19.

Wow - that's a pretty old snapshot. Works for me on Beta3.

--
Milen A. Radev

Date:
On 2007-08-20 16:40, Milen A. Radev wrote:
> Marcin Zajączkowski написа:
>> Hi,
>>
>> While editing text in a scratch pad (in a edit data window) delete key
>> doesn't work (does nothing).
>> Tested with snapshot 2007-06-19.
>
> Wow - that's a pretty old snapshot. Works for me on Beta3.

I recompiled it on my FC6 and it still doesn't work.
Do you use Linux? Are we talking about the same "scratch pad" in a "edit
data" window?

Marcin

Re: Not working delete key in a scratch pad

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Marcin Zajączkowski a écrit :
> On 2007-08-20 16:40, Milen A. Radev wrote:
>> Marcin Zajączkowski написа:
>>> While editing text in a scratch pad (in a edit data window) delete key
>>> doesn't work (does nothing).
>>> Tested with snapshot 2007-06-19.
>>
>> Wow - that's a pretty old snapshot. Works for me on Beta3.
>
> I recompiled it on my FC6 and it still doesn't work.
> Do you use Linux? Are we talking about the same "scratch pad" in a "edit
> data" window?

OK, I'm able to reproduce that. I try different things this morning but
none worked as I thought :) I'll still try to fix this tonight.

Thanks for the report.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/    http://lfs.traduc.org/    http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

Date:
Marcin Zajączkowski написа:
> On 2007-08-20 16:40, Milen A. Radev wrote:
>> Marcin Zajączkowski написа:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> While editing text in a scratch pad (in a edit data window) delete key
>>> doesn't work (does nothing).
>>> Tested with snapshot 2007-06-19.
>>
>> Wow - that's a pretty old snapshot. Works for me on Beta3.
>
> I recompiled it on my FC6 and it still doesn't work.
> Do you use Linux? Are we talking about the same "scratch pad" in a "edit
> data" window?

1) no, WinXP SP2 (sorry for failing to mention this);
2) yes, the same area.

That's probably something Linux/UN*X specific.

--
Milen A. Radev