Tiny input field for filtered table view

From
Erwin Brandstetter
Date:
Hi developers! Hi Dave!

Testing pgAdmin III v1.6.3 rev: 6112, client Win XP, host: Debian Sarge,
PG 8.1.8.

A minor thing ..
In the dialogue window for the filter of the filtered table view, the
input field for the SQL filter has been shrunk in v1.6.3. As the
dialogue is otherwise empty, I see no reason, to make it so tiny.
Probably not on purpose ...

Regards
Erwin

Re: Tiny input field for filtered table view

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
Hi Erwin,

Erwin Brandstetter a écrit :
> Testing pgAdmin III v1.6.3 rev: 6112, client Win XP, host: Debian Sarge,
> PG 8.1.8.
>
> A minor thing ..
> In the dialogue window for the filter of the filtered table view, the
> input field for the SQL filter has been shrunk in v1.6.3. As the
> dialogue is otherwise empty, I see no reason, to make it so tiny.
> Probably not on purpose ...

I'm already working on this bug. Thanks for you report.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/     http://lfs.traduc.org/     http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->