Images

From
Date:
List,

Is there any place we can find the icons of pgAdmin III ?

If there is any svg file would be great.

I am just asking it becouse I plan to put it on my Entity
Relationship Model.

Regards
Ezequias

Re: Images

From
"Milen A. Radev"
Date:

http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/images/

> If there is any svg file would be great.
>
> I am just asking it becouse I plan to put it on my Entity Relationship
> Model.

Of course Dave could tell you more about the related legal matters.

--
Milen A. Radev

Re: Images

From
Dave Page
Date:
Milen A. Radev wrote:
> ezequias@fastcon.com.br wrote:
>> List,
>>
>> Is there any place we can find the icons of pgAdmin III ?
>
> http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/pgadmin3/pgadmin/include/images/
>
>> If there is any svg file would be great.
>>
>> I am just asking it becouse I plan to put it on my Entity Relationship
>> Model.
>>

> Of course Dave could tell you more about the related legal matters.

The best place to get them is from the pgfoundry.org graphics project.
Niko (our artist) included png and psd versions in the archives on
there. We only have the xpm's in Subversion.

Legally, they're all under the BSD and Artistic licences so you can do
pretty much whatever you want with them.

Regards, Dave