Statistics

From
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Date:
Hi,

I would like to know if it is normal to not see the statistics of my
fields in a specific schema.

When I see the statistics of my fields of other table in the public
schema it appears.

Is it correct ?

--
Atenciosamente
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha

Re: Statistics

From
Dave Page
Date:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it is normal to not see the statistics of my
> fields in a specific schema.
>
> When I see the statistics of my fields of other table in the public
> schema it appears.

Works for me. Have you ANALYZEd the table? If you haven't there won't be
any column stats to show.

Regards, Dave

Re: Statistics

From
"Ezequias R. da Rocha"
Date:
Now it is ok with analyse.

I must do it everytime ?

Ezequias

--

Date:
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
> Now it is ok with analyse.
>
> I must do it everytime ?

No - but your maintenance procedures should include regular ANALYZE's
(or autovacuum should be running with appropriate settings) otherwise
your performance will be far from optimal.

Regards, Dave.