Make find what field active

From
"Andrus"
Date:
If I press Ctrl+F in Query window, Cancel button is active.

Can you change find dialog, that Find what:  field is active by default like
in other applications, please.

Andrus.

Re: Make find what field active

From
Dave Page
Andrus wrote:
> If I press Ctrl+F in Query window, Cancel button is active.
>
> Can you change find dialog, that Find what:  field is active by default like
> in other applications, please.

What version are you running? That was fixed prior to 1.6 -
http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?rev=5490&view=rev

And it still works in 1.6.2 and trunk.

Regards, Dave.

Date:
> What version are you running? That was fixed prior to 1.6 -
> http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?rev=5490&view=rev
>
> And it still works in 1.6.2 and trunk.

I'm using 1.6 beta 3 in XP.

Andrus wrote:
>> What version are you running? That was fixed prior to 1.6 -
>> http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?rev=5490&view=rev
>>
>> And it still works in 1.6.2 and trunk.
>
> I'm using 1.6 beta 3 in XP.

<sigh>Please don't report bugs in beta versions for which there have
been 3 subsequent stable releases over the last 3 months without testing
the latest first. I only have limited time to double check these issues :-(

Regards Dave