Copy from Edit data, Paste into OpenOffice Spreadsheet

From
Laurent ROCHE
Date:
Hi Gals & Guys,

Any of you  has achived to copy Copy from Edit data window and then Paste into OpenOffice Spreadsheet ?

I have tryed to change the field separators parameter (File ==> Preferences, Request tab) but I still get everything
intoone column !
It's probably an OOo bug, but I wondered whether there is a solution for this (except to paste the data into a text
fileand open the text file into OOo spreadsheet, which I did).

Cheers,
L@u
The Computing Froggy

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Copy from Edit data, Paste into OpenOffice

From
Dave Page
Date:
Laurent ROCHE wrote:
> Hi Gals & Guys,
>
> Any of you  has achived to copy Copy from Edit data window and then Paste into OpenOffice Spreadsheet ?
>
> I have tryed to change the field separators parameter (File ==> Preferences, Request tab) but I still get everything
intoone column !

> It's probably an OOo bug, but I wondered whether there is a solution for this (except to paste the data into a text
fileand open the text file into OOo spreadsheet, which I did).

Tab works for me using NeoOffice on Mac (NeoOffice is a port of
OpenOffice to Mac's Aqua interface).

Regards, Dave