Little bug changing db owner

From
"Jim Cullison"
Date:
Here's a small bug I ran across.<br /><br />Open the properties on a database, use the drop down to change the database
owner. The Ok button does not become enabled and the SQL preview does not show changes.  If you change the comment, the
/>Regards,<br/>Jim<br />

Re: Little bug changing db owner

From
Dave Page
Date:
Jim Cullison wrote:
> Here's a small bug I ran across.
>
> Open the properties on a database, use the drop down to change the
> database owner.  The Ok button does not become enabled and the SQL
> preview does not show changes.  If you change the comment, the Ok button
> becomes enabled correctly and the SQL preview is updated.
>
> Version 1.6 RC2 5607:5608

Hi Jim,

Thanks - I've committed a fix for that. Unfortunately it was too late
for 1.6.0, but it will be in 1.6.1.

Regards, Dave