bug report

From
Sim Zacks
Date:
Platform you're running on: Windows 2000
Language: English
Distribution you used (source tarball, or binary): binary
Version you tested: 1.6 Beta 1 (Sep 12, 2006, rev:5353)

In the query window you in the database drop down list, when I click
on <new connection> the Connect to Server window pops up.

All of the servers that I have defined in PGAdmin show up in the list,
but none of the databases.

I am really enjoying the new version. Keep up the good work.

Sim Zacks

Re: bug report

From
"Dave Page"

Yeah, I spotted that yesterday. Magnus was going to look at it.

> I am really enjoying the new version. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, will do :-)

Regards, Dave.