Feature request - option to exclude docs when installing

From
Miha Radej
Date:
Hi!

I have the following feature request: is it possible to add an option
(maybe at configure time?) which would cause "make install" to exclude
installation of the documentation (at least the PostgreSQL and Slony docs)?

Thank you,
Miha

Re: Feature request - option to exclude docs when installing

From
"Dave Page"

Funny, I had the same thought last night when running 'make install'
into a mac appbundle for the umpteenth time!

/D