Cosmetic - ergonomic: The X graphic

From
Pavlos Stamboulides
Date:
Dear pgAdmin devs,

many, many thanks for a wonderful program.

One suggestion: Please avoid using the "x" graphic for Drop. Especially
one that resembles the "Close Window". Users are used to do generally
harmless actions with it. So, in the long run you will have users that
droped databases or tables when using pgAdmin while e.g. talking on the
phone.

Greetings,
Pavlos

Re: Cosmetic - ergonomic: The X graphic

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Pavlos Stamboulides wrote:

> Dear pgAdmin devs,
>
> many, many thanks for a wonderful program.
>
> One suggestion: Please avoid using the "x" graphic for Drop.

Yes, I found that too. I'll exchange the graphics in post-Beta3 with a
dustbin.

Regards,
Andreas