How to convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII

From
Date:
Hi,
I want to  convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII.
Can you explain the method to do it step by step please.
Thanks.

Re: How to convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII

From
"Hiroshi Saito"
Date:
Hi

> Hi,
> I want to  convert MS Access DB to PostgreSQL by pgAdminIII.
> Can you explain the method to do it step by step please.
> Thanks.

I recommend you using psqlODBC. The export function of a table will
help your thought, while opening it by MS-Access. Though regrettable,
pgAdmin does not have the function from III.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Date: