Users and Groups backed up

From
"Adam O'Toole"
Date:
Hello,
I was wondering how I go about backing up Users and Groups using the PGAdmin
application. It seems the backup/restore option uses PG_Dump/Restore.exe, I
think that PG_Dumpall needs to be used for the Users and Groups to be backed
up. Is there a way to do this with PGAdmin version 1.2.2? Thanks,
Adam

Re: Users and Groups backed up

From
"Adam O'Toole"
Date:
Ok, I just ended up using PGAdminIII to backup the database, then went to
the terminal and used PG_dumpall -g ....    to get the users and groups.
-It sure would be nice to have PGAdmin take care of backing up the users and
groups as well as the database..
Thanks