Building pgadminIII v1.2.1

From
"Keith Worthington"
Date:
Hi All,

I am considering building the latest pgadmin from source.  (The last release I
got (v1.2.0) came from binary and I rammed it in despite some errors.)  The
web page indicates that I must install wxWidgets v2.5.3.  I would like to know
if this is the case or if I can/should use the latest wxWidgets v2.6.0.

Kind Regards,
Keith

Re: Building pgadminIII v1.2.1

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Keith Worthington wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am considering building the latest pgadmin from source.  (The last release I
> got (v1.2.0) came from binary and I rammed it in despite some errors.)  The
> web page indicates that I must install wxWidgets v2.5.3.  I would like to know
> if this is the case or if I can/should use the latest wxWidgets v2.6.0.

AFAIK 1.2.1 hasn't been tried on wx2.6 so far. There were some
adjustments in HEAD for 2.5.4, which we'll probably add to 1.2.2 too.

Regards,
Andreas