PGAdmin does not support tables that have reseved words for tables well

From
"Joe Grist"

Hoping this is the right spot to post to.  Thought somebody might be intrerested.

pgAdmin III on Windows XP generates syntax errors when you try and work with tables that use a reserved words as their name (I have a table called 'user').  Granted, this should never happen, but it does sometimes.

Re: PGAdmin does not support tables that have reseved

From
Andreas Pflug
Joe Grist wrote:

> Hoping this is the right spot to post to.  Thought somebody might be
> intrerested.
>
> pgAdmin III on Windows XP generates syntax errors when you try and work
> with tables that use a reserved words as their name (I have a table
> called 'user').  Granted, this should never happen, but it does sometimes.

Yes, keyword checks are currently not performed.

Adam, the reason why keywords aren't checked in qtIdent is that
db/keyword.c still isn't compiled on *ix, can you have a look at it?

Regards,
Andreas