plugin to convert ms access tables

From
"Roger D. Vargas"
Date:
I remember in old pgadmin 2 there was a plugin to convert access tables
to postgres. I urgently need to convert periodically an access table to
postgres (or find a way to make php connect ms sql), so, does that
plugin still exists or there is some solution for this?

--
Roger Durañona Vargas
Linux user #180787

Re: plugin to convert ms access tables

From
"Dave Page"

No, unfortunately that plugin died with pgAdmin II.

Getting php to connect to ms sql isn't too hard though (I have informix,
SQL Server and PostgreSQL support in one of my PHP's). You just need to
download and install FreeTDS.

Regards, Dave

Re: plugin to convert ms access tables

From