[FEATURE] Query tool focus

From
ow
Date:
pgAdmin 1.0.2

Hi,

It'd be great if after switching tasks (using alt+tab) pgAdmin was able to
restore focus to the last used pane. E.g., if I work in Query tool's script
editor, then switch to some other app, then switch back to pgAdmin Query tool
window I need to use mouse to set the focus back to the Query tool's script
editor.

Also, ability to Ctrl+C from "Data Output" tab would be very helpful, even if
it's one field/column.

Minor things but annoying.

Thanks

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

Re: [FEATURE] Query tool focus

From
Andreas Pflug
ow wrote:

>pgAdmin 1.0.2
>
>Hi,
>
>It'd be great if after switching tasks (using alt+tab) pgAdmin was able to
>restore focus to the last used pane. E.g., if I work in Query tool's script
>editor, then switch to some other app, then switch back to pgAdmin Query tool
>window I need to use mouse to set the focus back to the Query tool's script
>editor.

Being gifted with mind-reading abilities, I guess you're talking about
Linux.
There's a known bug in the control used for the query tool.

>Also, ability to Ctrl+C from "Data Output" tab would be very helpful, even if
>it's one field/column.

see TODO.txt.

Regards,
Andreas