2003-12-11 snapshot crashes during new db creation

From
Együd Csaba
Date:
Hi All,
I tried to add a new database to my server by right clicking the Databases
node in the left hand treeview. It immediatelly crashed. Downgrading to the
previous snapshot it worked fine. So there must be something with the ltest
one.
(WinXP, 12-11 snapshot, cygwin, posgres 7.3.2)

Thanx.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Bye,
--Csaba Együd

Re: 2003-12-11 snapshot crashes during new db creation

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Együd Csaba wrote:

>Hi All,
>I tried to add a new database to my server by right clicking the Databases
>node in the left hand treeview. It immediatelly crashed. Downgrading to the
>previous snapshot it worked fine. So there must be something with the ltest
>one.

Thanks for report, fixed in cvs.

Regards,
Andreas