Re: We just found another small bug in pgAdmin3

From
"Dave Page"

Ahh, so it does. I'll forward this to the support list [hint hint :-) ].

Thanks, Dave.

Re: We just found another small bug in pgAdmin3

From
Justin Clift
>>Danny (CC'd) here is learning PostgreSQL and PHP, and has
>>just been introduced to the wonders of pgAdmin 3.  :)
>>
>>In the Data Grid, he's noticed that multiple rows can be
>>selected at once by holding down the Shift key, but if he
>>then goes and hits the delete icon only one of them is deleted.
>>
>>This is on a different PC from yesterday, and it's version of
>>pgAdmin is a development 1.1.0 snapshot from about a fortnight ago.
>>
>>Thought you'd like to know.
>
> Ahh, so it does. I'll forward this to the support list [hint hint :-) ].

Ahhhh, I know... should join the list.

It's just that there's no super easy way of joining a mailing list to
report a bug and make sure that people know about it... without having
all of the list traffic also come along for the ride.

(Guess I'm in a lazy mood at the moment eh?)

Ok, if we notice more bugs then we'll do it properly.  :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.

Re: We just found another small bug in pgAdmin3

From
Andreas Pflug
Date:
Justin Clift wrote:

> It's just that there's no super easy way of joining a mailing list to
> report a bug and make sure that people know about it... without having
> all of the list traffic also come along for the ride.

There *is* a way, you can subscribe-nomail so your mail will go directly
to the list. We usually CC the original sender so you would receive the
answer in any case. If you don't subscribe, your mail to the mailing
list will be stuck in a moderated queue, and suffer some delay until
it's verified to be non-spam.

Regards,
Andreas