Suppress counting of rows

From
ow
Date:
pgAdmin3 ver 1.0.0

Hi,

I've set "Count rows if estimated less than" option to 0, i.e. I do NOT want
pgAdmin to count rows ever (some tables are big). Now, when F5 is pressed to
refresh changes in the table props, pgAdmin appears to be counting rows for
that table. Is there a way to prevent counting rows ever?

Thanks

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Re: Suppress counting of rows

From
"Dave Page"

Hmm, currently no, but it's a valid requirement. I'll add it to the todo
list.

Regards, Dave.

Date:
--- Dave Page <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:
> Hmm, currently no, but it's a valid requirement. I'll add it to the todo
> list.

Thanks. May be you can add this one too: Allow copy/paste of results from the
"Data output" page. Even some basic form would be a benefit.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Re: Suppress counting of rows

From