BUG while create sequence

From
"Mindaugas Riauba"
Date:
 Hello,
 There seems to be a bug while creating sequence.
 If I'm creating sequence with maxvalue then the same
value is stated as MAXVALUE and CACHE. This can be seen
in SQL tab.
 PgAdminIII 1.0.0 on Windows2000 connecting to PostgreSQL
7.3.4 on Linux.
 Mindaugas

Re: BUG while create sequence

From
"Dave Page"

Hi  Mindaugas,

Thanks for the report - I have fixed this in CVS, it will be in the next
release.

Regards, Dave.