unable to paste from clipboard on the sql dialog box

From
Rudy Koento
Date:
As the subject says.  I'm on linux with
pgadmin3-24082003.  Here's the error:

src/gtk/clipbrd.cpp(582): assert "wxAssertFailure"
failed: error retrieving data from clipboard
Do you want to stop the program?
You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

Re: unable to paste from clipboard on the sql dialog

From
Andreas Pflug
Date: