running error

From
"Michael Tang"
Date:
Hi ,
   I cannot run pgadminIII in my notebook! Show windows system error "application error". it cannot read the memory.
Itseems "msvcrt.dll" error in VC6.0 debugging.   My notebook model is DELL inspiron 1100.   Please help me.

Best Regards,
Michael Tang

Re: running error

From
"Dave Page"

HI Michael,

What is the exact error message you are seeing, and what OS are you
running please?

Regards, Dave.