type mismatch

From
"lee"
Date:
hi..

    using XP Home ith Pgadmin II V1.3.82 and same V of pgmigration wizard..
getting error number 13 type mismatch soon as I click migration wizard from menu of pgadmin..

i'm new at this and this is only stumbling block to fulltime linux..

thx anyone :)
lee
-===

lee Johnson
ICQ#: 4684425
Current ICQ status:
+  More ways to contact me

Re: type mismatch

From
"Dave Page"

Hi Lee,

Can you please try the snapshot binaries form http://cvs.pgadmin.org in
the binaries folder? There are some installation instructions in the
readme...

Regards, Dave.

Re: type mismatch

From
"G.LeeJohnson"
Date:
> Hi Lee,
>
> Can you please try the snapshot binaries form http://cvs.pgadmin.org in
> the binaries folder? There are some installation instructions in the
> readme...
>
> Regards, Dave.
oh boy this means so much you've no idea..thanks so very much I grabbed
both pgadminand migration.dll and it no longer is erroring out..

thank you:)!!!
lee
-===