PATCH: To fix Timestamps displaying with time as 00:00 (pgAdmin4)

From
Murtuza Zabuawala
Date:
Hi,

PFA patch to fix the issue in timestamp datatype(s) displaying with time as 00:00
(RM#1437)

The issue was with backgrid datetime cell which do not fully support ISO-8601 datetime format.

Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment

Re: PATCH: To fix Timestamps displaying with time as 00:00 (pgAdmin4)

From
Dave Page
Date:
Hi

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 7:00 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to fix the issue in timestamp datatype(s) displaying with time as
> 00:00
> (RM#1437)
>
> The issue was with backgrid datetime cell which do not fully support
> ISO-8601 datetime format.

Thanks - this worked, except for the 'interval' type, I've committed
the patch without that change; please submit another fixing that
remaining issue.

e.g. select '1 month'::interval

displays: 00:00:00

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: PATCH: To fix Timestamps displaying with time as 00:00 (pgAdmin4)

From
Murtuza Zabuawala
Date:
Hi Dave,

Please find patch to fix the issue for interval type casting.

Regards,
Murtuza

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 7:00 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to fix the issue in timestamp datatype(s) displaying with time as
> 00:00
> (RM#1437)
>
> The issue was with backgrid datetime cell which do not fully support
> ISO-8601 datetime format.

Thanks - this worked, except for the 'interval' type, I've committed
the patch without that change; please submit another fixing that
remaining issue.

e.g. select '1 month'::interval

displays: 00:00:00

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment

Re: PATCH: To fix Timestamps displaying with time as 00:00 (pgAdmin4)

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks - applied.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala