Hi

The spinner icon is not visible while executing query or running debugger in Runtime environment specific to Ubuntu. This issue is related to RM#1186

To make it work, we need to explicitly set -webkit-animation property to 'none' for classes "sql-editor-busy-icon.fa-pulse" and ".debugger-container fa-pulse".

'fa-pulse' class is responsible to spin the busy icon, but setting its -webkit-animation property to none will not spin icon but icon and message will be shown.

Please review

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Attachment