Where do I submit patches?

From
Stuart Gathman
Date:
I submitted a bugfix to this mailing list, didn't see a response, but
*did* see references to issue numbers.  Where do you file issues?  I
came to this mailing list from pgadmin.org.

Re: Where do I submit patches?

From
Dave Page
Date:
> On 7 Jul 2016, at 17:35, Stuart Gathman <stuart@gathman.org> wrote:
>
> I submitted a bugfix to this mailing list, didn't see a response, but
> *did* see references to issue numbers.  Where do you file issues?  I
> came to this mailing list from pgadmin.org.

I don't recall seeing that - can you send it again please?

The tracker is here:
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin3/issues

Re: Where do I submit patches?

From
Stuart Gathman
Date:
On 07/07/2016 06:48 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>> On 7 Jul 2016, at 17:35, Stuart Gathman <stuart@gathman.org> wrote:
>>
>> I submitted a bugfix to this mailing list, didn't see a response, but
>> *did* see references to issue numbers.  Where do you file issues?  I
>> came to this mailing list from pgadmin.org.
> I don't recall seeing that - can you send it again please?

Resent.  Subject is Null this in pgConn::GetStatus

Re: Where do I submit patches?

From
Stuart Gathman
Date:
On 07/07/2016 06:48 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>> On 7 Jul 2016, at 17:35, Stuart Gathman <stuart@gathman.org> wrote:
>>
>> I submitted a bugfix to this mailing list, didn't see a response, but
>> *did* see references to issue numbers.  Where do you file issues?  I
>> came to this mailing list from pgadmin.org.
> I don't recall seeing that - can you send it again please?
>
> The tracker is here:
> https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin3/issues
Looks like you have to be an active pgadmin dev to open issues, so my
repost to the list will have to suffice.

Re: Where do I submit patches?

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Stuart Gathman <stuart@gathman.org> wrote:
> On 07/07/2016 06:48 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>>> On 7 Jul 2016, at 17:35, Stuart Gathman <stuart@gathman.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I submitted a bugfix to this mailing list, didn't see a response, but
>>> *did* see references to issue numbers.  Where do you file issues?  I
>>> came to this mailing list from pgadmin.org.
>> I don't recall seeing that - can you send it again please?
>
> Resent.  Subject is Null this in pgConn::GetStatus

Oh, it's a pgAdmin 3 issue? That's probably why I didn't see it.

We don't expect to release any further updates for pgAdmin 3, as our
focus is on pgAdmin 4 now.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com