PATCH: TO fix issue in Role node (pgAdmin4)

From
Murtuza Zabuawala
Date:
Hi,

PFA patch to fix an issue while creating role if user has set expire date.
Current implements works only if datestyle is set to ISO,MDY in database for others it fails.
(RM#1134)

Additionally  I've fixed unwanted space indentation issue in Database node.

Please review.

Murtuza Zabuawala
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment

Re: PATCH: TO fix issue in Role node (pgAdmin4)

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to fix an issue while creating role if user has set expire date.
> Current implements works only if datestyle is set to ISO,MDY in database for
> others it fails.
> (RM#1134)

With this patch applied, the SQL shown on the SQL tab is blank when
creating a role. If I revert it, I get the SQL I expect.

Also - please see attached (which is unrelated to the patch, bar
affecting the same field). The calendar at the top is always
displayed, but I cannot choose a date from it. The one below works,
but the selected date is immediately overwritten (presumably by the
other calendar)!

> Additionally  I've fixed unwanted space indentation issue in Database node.

Thanks, applied.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment

Re: PATCH: TO fix issue in Role node (pgAdmin4)

From
Murtuza Zabuawala
Date:
Hi,

Apologies, It was partial patch, missed JS side changes in last patch.

Please review updated patch.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala
<murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> PFA patch to fix an issue while creating role if user has set expire date.
> Current implements works only if datestyle is set to ISO,MDY in database for
> others it fails.
> (RM#1134)

With this patch applied, the SQL shown on the SQL tab is blank when
creating a role. If I revert it, I get the SQL I expect.

Also - please see attached (which is unrelated to the patch, bar
affecting the same field). The calendar at the top is always
displayed, but I cannot choose a date from it. The one below works,
but the selected date is immediately overwritten (presumably by the
other calendar)!

> Additionally  I've fixed unwanted space indentation issue in Database node.

Thanks, applied.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment

Re: PATCH: TO fix issue in Role node (pgAdmin4)

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks - applied.

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala