pgAdmin3 patch for pgFunctions.cpp

From
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Date:
Hello,

between the time I wrote the last set of patches for Greenplum, and the
last release, some code in pgFunctions.cpp was changed and now raises an
error in Greenplum.

The attached patch fixes this problem.

                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: pgAdmin3 patch for pgFunctions.cpp

From
Dave Page
Date:
Thanks, applied.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 1:44 AM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
<adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> between the time I wrote the last set of patches for Greenplum, and the last
> release, some code in pgFunctions.cpp was changed and now raises an error in
> Greenplum.
>
> The attached patch fixes this problem.
>

> Thanks,
>
> --
>                                 Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
> German PostgreSQL User Group
> European PostgreSQL User Group - Board of Directors
> Volunteer Regional Contact, Germany - PostgreSQL Project

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Date:
On 24.05.2016 14:38, Dave Page wrote:
> Thanks, applied.

Thanks for applying the patch. Are there any plans for a next release
for pgAdmin3?

                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

Re: pgAdmin3 patch for pgFunctions.cpp

From
Dave Page
Date:
On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 7:57 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
<adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:
> On 24.05.2016 14:38, Dave Page wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, applied.
>>

> Thanks for applying the patch. Are there any plans for a next release for
> pgAdmin3?

We'll probably do a minor release for the next PostgreSQL updates, but
I'm not planning to do another major release now that pgAdmin 4 is
almost done (patches welcome to support GP).